Objectives of the Project
The aim of CINCO project is to integrate intercomprehension (IC) to vocational training (in a situation of lifelong learning).
The main objective that the project intends to achieve is to provide a device for the learning of IC between Latin languages, aimed at developing specific communication skills to work situations of European cooperation.
Therefore, the project will:
- a) mobilize tools that were already produced under different ECPs and are now available online or in paper format.
- b) create a modular structure, incorporating these materials, and adapt them to the specific needs of a professional audience of adults in Portugal, Spain, France, Italy and Romania.
- c) validate the tools through their experimental application in the context of vocational training (employees of institutions with social and educational aims)
- d) disseminate the opportunities of free use of these tools in the context of lifelong education of professionals involved in European cooperation activities (industry, trade, services) in partner countries.
- e) create a European network of trainers who may accompany such training.
The project is thus committed to help develop essential competences in the European professional world, i.e. language and intercultural competences.